Irmo High School will hold a Regional Recycle Day October 21 from 8 am – noon.
The event is open to both Richland and Lexington County residents.
There will be no commercial or business drop off. The following materials will be accepted:
- Tires-car and light truck tires or small tires (e.g. bike or wheel barrow) (LIMIT 5)
- Computers and computer accessories (keyboards, monitors, printers, stereos, including any household electronics, tv’s, telephones (land and cell), pagers and answering machines and scanners (LIMIT 8 ITEMS)
- Scrap Metal – stoves, washers, dryers, bicycles, metal door frames, metal chairs, metal shelves, lawn mowers (must be free of gas and oil) and microwaves
- Paper Shredding – bring your old documents for shredding, (LIMIT 5 BOXES)
- Household Hazardous Waste – Paint, aerosols, cleaners, mercury & etc
No fertilizers or fluorescent bulbs – open to farmers and state residents for pesticides and insecticides by department of agriculture.
Irmo High School is at 6671 St. Andrews Road.