The following important information regarding access changes coming to Fort Jackson that will be effective Monday, 30
1. We are finalizing some post policy changes to protect the workforce, Families, and community. Some programs and services will be reduced.
2. If you are not aware, we do have a Fort Jackson APP that personnel caninstall on their Apple or Android phone. There is a COVID-19 portion within our Fort Jackson APP that outlines all of our programs and services and is a great source of information. As we make changes on Fort Jackson related to COVID-19 policy, we are actively updating to keep all informed of any on base changes.
3. There will be no retiree access starting 30 March and we are communicating and informing our retiree population through email and social media. We will send out and provide additional messaging to our retirees in the community.
4. Our gate changes include: Gate 1 OUTBOUND POV only
5. We are still receiving trainees for Basic Combat Training. At this time we are awaiting sterile transportation to ship those Soldiers that have completed their Basic Training on 19 and 26 March to their Advanced Individual Training.
6. We continue providing Livestream Graduation Ceremonies and we are posting to social media.
7. We continue providing livestream weekly Town Halls to inform the workforce, Families, and the community and are posting on social media.